An army of dedicated PC chicken hunters succeeded! Our planet is free of the terrible chicken plague... or at least, it was. Now a new danger looms on the horizon, and this time, it comes from the infinite depths of space...
They’re back! Cyber chickens from outer space are threatening our planet. You see, they want to avenge their earthly brothers...
Hope is not lost, though – every Earthling can join the defense! Join the fight from the comfort of your couch or together with friends in the office – only the best results matter.
Alert! Cyber chicken alarm! Man the battle stations! Take up arms! Prevent the Earth from turning into one big chicken shack...
Download the manual in english!!
All box versions of the limited edition were sold. The disc-version can be downloaded here for free: Cyber_Chicken_Disc.zip
• pixel-scrolling in all directions
• more than 45 sprites on the screen
• up to 50fps 3D graphics (128 KB version)
• 8 level (128 KB version), 4 level (64 KB version)
• options for color-adjustment, sound, gfx and gameplay
• optimzed for Amstrad CPC!
• play with keyboard, joystick or mouse
• release 2013!
• game in original double tape case, with poster inside!
• package with three language feature and manual
• choose between 3" disc (64 & 128 KB version) or tape-version (64 KB version)
• limited to 111 pieces! Serial-number reservation option!
About the producer:
Marco Sowa produced more than 80 games for PC, Mac, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Android and iOS in the past. Here a few titles: „Survival“(PC), „Game Tycoon“ (PC), „The Ship“ (PC), Ankh (PC, DS), „Criminal Intent“ (PC), „Bibi Blocksberg Besenrennen“ (Wii), „Das magische Labyrinth“ (DS) and „Wickie“ 1&2 (DS). In 2010 he won the award “Giga Maus” for the two games „Bibi Blocksberg Besenrennen“ and „Das magische Labyrinth.”
Mid of the 80s he started developing games for the platforms like Ti99 4/a, Sinclair ZX 81, Amstrad CPC, Amiga and PC. With the release of the developed and optimized version of Cyber-Chicken for CPC, he fulfilled his dream to develop a game for his favorite computer.